Photovoltaic Hot Water Has Arrived!
Finally you can easily lower your Hydro or propane bill! SolarG’s new PV-Therm™ Solar Hot Water System out-performs fluid-based solar thermal systems, providing most or all of your hot water needs, depending upon system size and time of year. For the first time, solar hot water does not mean high maintenance, changing antifreeze, complex plumbing, failing water pumps, and worries about overheating in the summer heat.
PV-Therm™ provides maintenance- free hot water now and into the future, with a 40 projected system life (exclusive of hot water heaters & elements).
Use the heat of the sun to heat your hot water, not your electricity bill or fossil fuels! With PV-Therm Solar Hot Water, once the system is installed and set up, the fuel is 100% free!
How does it work? Simple!
SolarG’s PV-Therm™ system does away with the most expensive system components to provide a cost-effective solution for hot water heating.
- Engineered for maximum solar output.
- No expensive batteries or inverters (Inverter-based systems are available at extra cost).
- You may be able to use your existing electric hot water heater.
- Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Panels provide the power, and you enjoy the hot water!
- Locally made PV panels from Canadian Solar in Guelph, or even more cost effective off-shore panels- your choice.
Features & Benefits:
1. Highly Reliable & Maintenance Free: No moving parts, no toxic fluids, pumps, or valves!
2. Efficient: Heat to whatever water temperature you wish, with no loss in efficiency.
- No risk of freeze damage in winter or over-heating in summer
- No antifreeze to replace
- No moving parts to wear out.
3. Improved winter performance, due to:
- No heat losses to the cold in winter.
- PV produces more when cold!
4. Yes, solar can heat your hot tub too!
5. Lower initial cost, and far lower lifetime cost!
If you are interested or have any further questions, please contact us:
Toll Free: 1-888-266-6947