|Careers and Opportunities|
The following positions have been listed (1):
SolarG is adding to our team of dynamic sales agents to promote and sell renewable energy solutions to residential, agricultural and corporate clients. This is a commissioned sales position.
• Prospecting and other marketing to develop develop leads and contacts
• Meet with potential clients to explain options, assess viability, develop proposals, and complete sales
• Build and maintain solid relationships with clients
• Prepare written proposals for clients.
• Conduct site viability and sizing assessments for potential projects
• Provide input for new marketing materials
• Promote renewable energy and develop sales leads for SolarG at trade shows and other appropriate venues
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (including a clear and engaging style of communication in person, and via telephone and email)
• Proven track record in developing and closing new sales opportunities
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to rapidly integrate and apply new information regarding renewable energy systems
• Previous background and/or experience with solar or other renewable energy systems considered an asset
• References from previous sales experience
• In keeping with the SolarG mission of mitigating climate change (including reducing greenhouse-gas emissions), preference may be given to candidates who drive a low-emission vehicle.
Terms of Employment:
• Commissioned position. Candidates provides own vehicle, computer, phone and other tools and covers own expenses, compensated by a generous commission on sales.
• SolarG provides marketing materials, required templates, full training, and support.
Anticipated Start Date:
• SolarG is interested in candidates in regional areas in southern Ontario outside of, but within a 100 km radius of Guelph.
How to Apply: